New project member Andreas Stöckel

Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

New project member Andreas Stöckel

Andreas is an intern here at Stylite and will work the next month
together with Nathan and me on rewriting eTemplate (see my attached
earlier post).

Hi already supplied some patches committed by Klaus and I think he is a
valuable addition for the EGroupware project.

He will be mentored by me and get SVN rights under the usually
conditions (negotiating his commits with his mentor beforehand).

I will add him to the project, if there are no objections.

@Andreas: please reply with a short introduction of yourself, so
everyone gets a change to know you a little better.

Stylite GmbH
[open style of IT]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon  +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
mailto: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de
www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführer Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE214280951

Hi TC,

starting on the 20th of May, we (Stylite GmbH) will begin to rewrite the
current framework and eTemplate engine, with the following goals:
- modern GUI interactins like drag-n-drop or context menus
- ability to write server-side event-handlers in php
- keeping most of our current eTemplate applications with minor changes
running under the new system

The current plan is to use jQuery and jQueryUI, but I will have a short
look at Synphony. Are you related with that project?

Nathan Gray, the developer of pERP, which is now on the Stylite payroll,
Andreas, an intern here at Stylite, and myself come together here in
Germany for two month to implement a first step in that direction.

Ralf

Am 09.05.2010 23:10, schrieb chrigui:

> hello there 1st i would like to thank everyone about the great effort, my
> partner and i would like to start using this project in our newly opened
> office.
>

> i am calling who ever is interested in implementing
> http://www.symfony-project.org symfony  , the aim is to create a nice modern
> theme, msg me for details and costs.
>

> regards.
> TC

Stylite GmbH
[open style of IT]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon  +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
mailto: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de
www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführer Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE214280951

Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

Re: [eGroupWare-developers] New project member Andreas Stöckel

Andreas was added today, as there were no objections.

@Andreas: Welcome to EGroupware project.

Ralf

Am 11.05.2010 16:07, schrieb Ralf Becker:

> Andreas is an intern here at Stylite and will work the next month
> together with Nathan and me on rewriting eTemplate (see my attached
> earlier post).
>
> Hi already supplied some patches committed by Klaus and I think he is a
> valuable addition for the EGroupware project.
>
> He will be mentored by me and get SVN rights under the usually
> conditions (negotiating his commits with his mentor beforehand).
>
> I will add him to the project, if there are no objections.
>
> @Andreas: please reply with a short introduction of yourself, so
> everyone gets a change to know you a little better.
>
> Ralf

Stylite GmbH
[ open style of IT ]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
D - 67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon   +49 (6352) 70629-0
fax   +49 (6352) 70629-30
mobil +49 (170)  3147833
email [hidden email]

www.egroupware-support.eu
www.stylite.de

Geschäftsführer: Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 30575

pinky33 pinky33

Re: New project member Andreas Stöckel

It is great and good news Ralf.  I am sure the new gang will show wonders in the coming projects. Changes are for good. Good team to work for the Groupware projects. We are eagerly waiting to hear from the new member. Hope we can read about him very soon.