New project member Hans-Jürgen Tappe

Hans-Jürgen already supplied patches and bug-fixes in many areas of the
project - eg. the calendar module for sitemgr, just to name one.

Most of his patches still sit in our tracker, which is NOT his fault but
a lack of resources from the people they are assigned to - mainly me ;-)

Klaus and I had a chat with him beginning of December in the Stylite
offices in Kirchheimbolanden, as he lives relatively close by. I think
he would be a valuable addition to the project and therefore I'd like to
add him to the project, if there are no objections.

@Hans-Jürgen: please reply with a short introduction of yourself, so
everyone gets a change to know you a little better.

Stylite GmbH
[ open style of IT ]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
D - 67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon   +49 (6352) 70629-0
fax   +49 (6352) 70629-30
mobil +49 (170)  3147833
email [hidden email]

www.egroupware-support.eu
www.stylite.de

Geschäftsführer: Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 30575