New translation site available

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

New translation site available

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

Re: New translation site available

Robert Ludvik Robert Ludvik

On 05. 09. 2010 23:47, Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla wrote:

> Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla escribió:
>
>> Hi, all.
>>

>> As the subject says, and after some months of delay (sorry so much), we
>> have an official translation site provided by stylite. The main url is
>> https://translation.stylite.de/, that redirects to trunk at /egroupware
>> (the translations there are up to date). There are two more sites,
>> /egw-1.6 and /epl-9.2, where the first is the current stable release and
>> the second is a snapshot that will become the next 1.8
>>

> Hi, all.
>

> I didn't receive any request from any translator, so I guess it's still
> holidays for many of you. Apart, you will surely have seen Ralf's
> announcement about next 1.8, so some changes have been made to the site,
> creating the 1.8 branch with the language files previously in the epl
> branch. I've been adviced that it's not a good idea to just copy from
> trunk to 1.8, since there are differences already handled, so my advice
> is, of course after requesting an account, to check the translation
> status at the site manager and, unless you find lots of missing phrases
> and that you have already done the translation in trunk, check locally
> (if possible) if copying from trunk for each application is better than
> continuing the translation online, and apply the best solution in every
> case.
>

> Remember that the deadline for the final release is expected to be in
> about three weeks (with one or two rcs in between), so let me know when
> you have pending commits.
>

> Regards.

Hi Oscar. I'd like to have access to translation site for Slovenian
language.
Regards
Robert Ludvik

Arjan van Waay Arjan van Waay

Re: New translation site available

  Hi Oscar,

Just back at home, I find this message. Please create an account for me
so that I can update the Dutch translations.

Kind regards,

Arjan van Waay

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

Re: New translation site available

Jakub Cisowski-2 Jakub Cisowski-2

Re: New translation site available

Hi All,

I wrote to all but the question is probably to Oscar :)
what is the procedure to commit changes in translations
and when they are replaced by old "stable" versions?
I haven't had much time lately to work on,
but I've login today and noticed that all my work
in both branches (/egw-1.8 and /egroupware) is gone.
Maybe this is stupid question but... :-]

Regards
Jakub

Jakub Cisowski escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> I wrote to all but the question is probably to Oscar :)
> what is the procedure to commit changes in translations
> and when they are replaced by old "stable" versions?
> I haven't had much time lately to work on,
> but I've login today and noticed that all my work
> in both branches (/egw-1.8 and /egroupware) is gone.
> Maybe this is stupid question but... :-]

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. It's been a few weeks I didn't log in
the site, and today, when I've logged in, there weren't any pending
files in 1.8 nor trunk to be commited. If you did some work in between
and you feel that it's been somehow wiped, I'll try to investigate, but
it's highly unlikely that happened. Anyway, as a rule for everyone, and
in order to prevent long delays, it's a good idea to mail here (this
list has very low traffic, and I don't think it's off-topic) as reminder
in case there's work uploaded in the site and pending to be commited.

Another way is to upload your work to the tracker at egroupware.org, and
put it as a patch in the translations category.

Anyway, it looks that at the server there's nothing pending for polish,
so if you have a copy of your work, I suggest to upload to the patch
manager, where I get notifications of the translations.

Regards.

| http://counter.li.org info: Linux user: 92390 - Linux machine: 39301 |
|        Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla - omgsATescomposlinux.org        |
|                 GPG Key at http://keyserver.pgp.com                  |