Quantcast

On screen list totals

ronstone ronstone

On screen list totals

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is a question or a feature suggestion. I guess it depends on the answer.

I wonder if there is a switch someplace that I can throw to display totals at the bottom of lists - for example, invoice subtotals, totals and tax collected for invoices. If I list 20, I get totals for those 20. If I filter by Closed, I see totals for those. Basically, it would be a line at the bottom of the Receivable Invoice List or any similar list in Perp, such as payables, that sums sumable (is that a word?) columns for the records shown.  Is this possible now?

Thanks,

R.