PERP in EGW 1.8

12
Janaranjana Janaranjana

Re: PERP in EGW 1.8

Dear WLD,
Sorry for late reply. Thanks for your support. I tried installing the EGW (1.9) from SVN. Then
it showed two Home bar (where modules are listed). Then I completely
removed the module and installed EGW1.8 from sourceforge and pERP from
SVN.

BR

Sampath

On 01/14/2014 04:59 PM, WLD [via EGroupware] wrote:

Hi Sampath, I'll try downloading a fresh copy and have a look at the default permissions over the next few days as I get the time and see if I can come up with something useful for you.  Best wishes, WLD

http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

> work_center_big.png (5K) <http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/attachment/3995054/0/work_center_big.png>
> report_big.png (3K) <http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/attachment/3995054/1/report_big.png>
> 200px-Img_6-1_Manufacturing_Main_Screen.png (9K) <http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/attachment/3995054/2/200px-Img_6-1_Manufacturing_Main_Screen.png>

http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/PERP-in-EGW-1-8-tp3987561p3995061.html
To unsubscribe from PERP in EGW 1.8, click here.
NAML

Janaranjana Janaranjana

Re: PERP in EGW 1.8

I could see there was a dependency failure in workflow management also.
12