This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
I'm using ADS (Active Directory Authentication) and users are able to authenticate succesfully to egroupware, however I'm not able to get the change password to work. In the Site Configuration, I've tried using an AD account that has Reset password delegated permissions set and I've tried both SSL and TLS but it doesn't work. Here are a few things I've tried:
1. If I setup No encryption, users are able to login but cannot change password
2. If I setup TLS encryption users are able to login but cannot change password
3. If I setup SSL encryption users are NOT able to login (bad username and password)
4. If I setup TLS encryption and setup an Admin User users are able to login but cannot change password (Error 53: Server is unwilling to perform. Your password might not match the password policy).
5. If I setup SSL encryption and setup an Admin User, users are NOT able to login
If all else fails I wouldn't mind removing the ability of users to change their passwords from within egroupware. Is that possible also?