Per user calendar colors

phloks phloks

Per user calendar colors

Hi,

Came back to eGroupware after a long time, and installed it on a Debian server.
Everything works perfectly, but I can't find the possibility to give different users different colors in
shared calendars.
Browsed through this forum, and tried to find the answer on Google, but was unable to.
All I could find is that it is possible to color code categories, but that's not what I'm looking for.

So, short question:
Is it possible ?

Regards,
Hans
phloks phloks

Re: Per user calendar colors

Never mind this question.
I now understand that per user colors are not available because of the number of users possible vs. available colors.
StefanU StefanU

Re: Per user calendar colors

Hello Hans,

welcome back to EGroupware!

Different colours for users are not available.

Alternatives:
1. One categorie per user and the user add his categorie to the appointment

2. You can play with prefences:

Minimum number of users for showing day view as consolidated.
Minimum number of users for showing week view as consolidated.

and/or the planner-view(s) to find a view for you.

regards
Stefan

phloks wrote
Hi,

Came back to eGroupware after a long time, and installed it on a Debian server.
Everything works perfectly, but I can't find the possibility to give different users different colors in
shared calendars.
Browsed through this forum, and tried to find the answer on Google, but was unable to.
All I could find is that it is possible to color code categories, but that's not what I'm looking for.

So, short question:
Is it possible ?

Regards,
Hans