Perp Invoice, Sales Orders, Accounts Payable

Phoenix Phoenix

Perp Invoice, Sales Orders, Accounts Payable

Hello Nathan and everyone kind enough to put forth any effort towards this project.

I have EGW1.8 on a shared hosting (boss wouldn't spring for dedicated line, so i had to work with what I had).  For the most part EGW is fine, however the Perp modules are giving me problems.

When i try to do a new sales order or invoice I get "Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Error Logs:
20121208T112157: /egroupware/perp_ap/index.php
PHP Warning:  Wrong parameter count for strstr() in /public_html/egroupware/wizard/inc/class.ui_wizard.inc.php on line 307
PHP Warning:  Wrong parameter count for strstr() in /public_html/egroupware/wizard/inc/class.ui_wizard.inc.php on line 307

20121208T112656:/egroupware/index.php
PHP Fatal error:  ui_perp_payable_invoice::edit() [ui-perp-payable-invoice.edit]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "PayableInvoice" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition  in /public_html/egroupware/perp_a
20121208T112711: www.trendsettersdallas.com/egroupware/index.php

How do I make the modules accessible and/or address these errors?
Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.