Quantcast

Perp trunk on EGW CE 1.8: does not observe currency symbols in cost_details report (L/OO reports)

el_es el_es

Perp trunk on EGW CE 1.8: does not observe currency symbols in cost_details report (L/OO reports)

Hi,
this is probably worth a bug report:
I made the 'first stock count' somehow despite 'invalid account' errors, and
now getting the cost_details report, I see all valuation there is in $ instead of £ (GBP).
Any chance of fixing that ?
(In the Libre/Open Office reports, haven't tried the other kind)

Hope this helps,
Lukasz