> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Developers, Nathan,
>> the story of pERP trunk on EGW CE 1.8 continues...
>> I granted myself each and every access into each and every ACL table on pERP,
>> only after that was the 'Make Changes' button presented on the
>> I had to enter /something/ into the accounts so it won't complain,
> What accounts, where, and what did you enter?
> It appears to be trying to tell you that WADJ is not a valid GL
> account. It's probably right, but I don't know your general ledger.
> Remember that in an ERP the inventory you're trying to count has a
> financial value attached to it. It's not just <#> of <product>, it's
> <#> of <product> @ <cost>/each. That value has to go somewhere in the
> GL. You found/lost a box of 500 @ ($/€)0.10? That's ($/€)50 that has
> to be accounted for.
What's funny, despite the 'error', the stock count is updated...
so for each line I have to do as follows:
- on inventory count table click 'make changes',
- this bails with error 'Invalid account', resume Egroupware session and stuff,
- then I go back to Take Inventory, Count List->Count ID,
- now the topmost line has 'Inventory counts have changed by [count] since count started'
- click the sheet number beside it, go to the relevant line, change 'counted' to 0, save,
- the red line with error is gone, I click make changes
- repeat until all lines are done
- the result is : on Stock List, the Total On Hand and costs are correct...