Quantcast

Pharmacy Professional Email list

Jennifer Watson Jennifer Watson

Pharmacy Professional Email list

Hi,

Would you be interested in Pharmacy Professionals Database?  If so please let me know your thoughts and ideas so I can provide you more information regarding our services.

Database contains: Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Database Consists of Key Decision makers:

Ø  Purchasing/Procurement

Ø  Pre-clinical Development

Ø  Clinical Trials, Drug Development

Ø  Business Development,I.T. Solutions

Ø  Logistics/Distribution

Ø  Quality Assurance/Control

Ø  Technology/Engineering

Ø  Pharmacy Contractors / Pharmacy Owners

Ø  Pharmacy Management

Ø  Pharmacy retail category managers & buyers

Ø  Practicing pharmacists & locums

Ø  Pharmacy Technicians

Ø  Counter Staff / Assistants

Ø  PCT community pharmacy teams

Ø  Hospital pharmacy teams

Ø  Medicines Management Teams

Ø  Wholesaler & distributors

Ø  Pre-reg Pharmacists

Ø  pharmacy buyers from both primary and secondary care industries

Ø  And many more across US/UK/CANADA/Australia/Europe and all over the world.

If your targeted criteria is not kindly mentioned let me know.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Jennifer Watson,

           If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'