Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

Robert Lischke-3 Robert Lischke-3

Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

Hi everybody,

with eGroupWare 1.4 getting close to the final release, I thought it might be
a good idea to have a small meeting at LinuxTag.

Who would be up for this? Which days would be possible for you?

I personally would prefer friday or saturday (1./2.6.2007).

All the best,

Robert Lischke

Re: Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

Hi Robert,

that's a pretty good idea :-)

I'm available from Tuesday to Saturday - thought there's usually little
time at the first and the last day. So Wednesday - Friday might be best.

Ralf

Robert Lischke schrieb:

> Hi everybody,
>
> with eGroupWare 1.4 getting close to the final release, I thought it might be
> a good idea to have a small meeting at LinuxTag.
>
> Who would be up for this? Which days would be possible for you?
>
> I personally would prefer friday or saturday (1./2.6.2007).
>
> All the best,
>

> Robert Lischke

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de
Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH [www.outdoor-training.de]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 (0)631 31657-0

Björn Balazs | Apliki Björn Balazs | Apliki

Re: Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

Hi Everybody,

Friday would be fine with me. I have a meeting at 15:00 - so it would be good
to meet before that on Friday - perhaps we can just do it in the morning.

Cheers,
Björn

On Friday, 18. May 2007 19:57:26 Ralf Becker wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> that's a pretty good idea :-)
>
> I'm available from Tuesday to Saturday - thought there's usually little
> time at the first and the last day. So Wednesday - Friday might be best.
>
> Ralf
>
> Robert Lischke schrieb:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > with eGroupWare 1.4 getting close to the final release, I thought it
> > might be a good idea to have a small meeting at LinuxTag.
> >
> > Who would be up for this? Which days would be possible for you?
> >
> > I personally would prefer friday or saturday (1./2.6.2007).
> >
> > All the best,
> >

> > Robert Lischke

Björn Balazs
Leitung Usability-Beratung

Apliki
Marktstraße 7
10317 Berlin

Fon +49 · 30 · 50 50 94 96
Mob +49 · 179 · 454 19 49
Fax +49 · 30 · 50 50 97 82
Mail [hidden email]
Netz www.apliki.de
Apliki GmbH & Co. KG, Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, HRA 39114

Persönlich haftend:
Apliki Beteiligungs GmbH, Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, HRB 104921
vertreten durch: Steffen Eßers, Björn Balazs, Ilja Pavkovic

Robert Lischke-3 Robert Lischke-3

Re: Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

okay -- so we'll come visit you at your booth on friday morning and see if we
can find a proper time and place for a small chat :)

who else will be present at linuxtag? lars? cornelius?

see you there,

rob

nelius nelius

Re: Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

Hi,

i can't be there, my life is to busy these days...

cu
conny

Robert Lischke schrieb:

> okay -- so we'll come visit you at your booth on friday morning and see if we
> can find a proper time and place for a small chat :)
>
> who else will be present at linuxtag? lars? cornelius?
>
> see you there,
>

> rob
>
> Am Freitag, 18. Mai 2007 19:44 schrieb Robert Lischke:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> with eGroupWare 1.4 getting close to the final release, I thought it might
>> be a good idea to have a small meeting at LinuxTag.
>>
>> Who would be up for this? Which days would be possible for you?
>>
>> I personally would prefer friday or saturday (1./2.6.2007).
>>
>> All the best,
>>

>> Robert Lischke

Re: Possible Meeting at LinuxTag 2007

I know Lars will be there - though I dont know if Lars reads this list ;-)

Ralf