Quantcast

Preview for 1.6

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

Preview for 1.6

Hi, all.

As surely all of you following other lists already know, there's a
"preview" for next 1.6. As I understand, "preview" means "a trunk
snapshost of features before the branch is created". This means that, in
order for translations to be ready before the rc (and of course the
final release), it's now a good time to update your translations at my
site so I can commit the changes.

There's no feature freeze, which means there can still be changes, but
that shouldn't stop (re)starting the work.

I've been somehow inactive durling last weeks, partially because there
were no (IMHO) problems and not a lot of free time on my side. I also
have some pending patches in tracker that I hope to close during today
and this weekend.

If anybody wishing to contribute has any problem for access or any other
question, please do so.

Anyway, I'll say that I'll be on holidays since August 18th until the
end of the month, but even so, I hope not to be inactive or unavailable
during that time.

Regards.

| http://counter.li.org info: Linux user: 92390 - Linux machine: 39301 |
|        Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla - omgsATescomposlinux.org        |
|               GPG Key at http://pgp.escomposlinux.org                |

Arjan van Waay Arjan van Waay

Re: Preview for 1.6

Hello Oscar,

How are you doing? I tried to login to the translators site, but my
login and password that I have recorded on file don't work anymore. Can
you please reset my login and provide me with a new (temporary) password
so that I can update the Dutch language?

Thanks and kind regards,

Arjan van Waay

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla schreef:

> Hi, all.
>

> As surely all of you following other lists already know, there's a
> "preview" for next 1.6. As I understand, "preview" means "a trunk
> snapshost of features before the branch is created". This means that, in
> order for translations to be ready before the rc (and of course the
> final release), it's now a good time to update your translations at my
> site so I can commit the changes.
>
> There's no feature freeze, which means there can still be changes, but
> that shouldn't stop (re)starting the work.
>
> I've been somehow inactive durling last weeks, partially because there
> were no (IMHO) problems and not a lot of free time on my side. I also
> have some pending patches in tracker that I hope to close during today
> and this weekend.
>
> If anybody wishing to contribute has any problem for access or any other
> question, please do so.
>

> Anyway, I'll say that I'll be on holidays since August 18th until the
> end of the month, but even so, I hope not to be inactive or unavailable
> during that time.
>

> Regards.

Ivo Karabojkov-3 Ivo Karabojkov-3

Re: Preview for 1.6

Hi, Oscar!

I think 1.6 PRE is very good chance to "put some more Bulgarian" language in eGroupWare. Some time ago I posted partial translation of phpgwapi (for 1.4 branch) just to test. I am not sure do I follow all the rules for translation upload correctly. I would be happy if I can help with my translation. Please check my upload and let me know if something is not correct.

Greetings from Bulgaria!
Ivo Karabojkov