Problem with ios5

emilegold emilegold

Problem with ios5

Hi,

I use egroupware since many years now and ist's my favorite's groupware...

I use egrouware 1.8 from svn and I synchronise somme iphone without any problem since ios 5.0 upgrade.

I think that Apple have change the way they connect into cardav and caldav servers. With Tasks+Cal 2.6.7 I have the same problem...

Do I need to modify my .htaccess with a correction like with ios 4.3.2 ?

Can you help me to find a solution to reactivate syncml synchonisation ?

Best regards,

EG

Re: Problem with ios5

Ist your software up to date? There was one change necessary for iOS 5.

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

Commerzbank BLZ 55040022 | Account 218111300
IBAN DE33 5504 0022 0218 1113 00 | BIC COBADEFFXXX
VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany

Am 13.10.2011 um 18:54 schrieb emilegold <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I use egroupware since many years now and ist's my favorite's groupware...
>
> I use egrouware 1.8 from svn and I synchronise somme iphone without any
> problem since ios 5.0 upgrade.
>
> I think that Apple have change the way they connect into cardav and caldav
> servers. With Tasks+Cal 2.6.7 I have the same problem...
>
> Do I need to modify my .htaccess with a correction like with ios 4.3.2 ?
>
> Can you help me to find a solution to reactivate syncml synchonisation ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> EG

ingoratsdorf ingoratsdorf

Re: Problem with ios5

Hi,

I am having updated to iOs 5 too and everything works but the address book.
The address book is available but without all the entries, only a searchable group. All it comes up with is a search bar to enter names which will then be queried and the results returned.
Same as the exchange global address book.

I am on dev trunk.

Regards,
Ingo

On 14/10/2011, at 17:58, Ralf Becker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ist your software up to date? There was one change necessary for iOS 5.
>
> Ralf
> --
> Ralf Becker
> Director Software Development
>
> Stylite AG
>
> Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
> D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30
>
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org
>
> Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
> Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer
>
> Commerzbank BLZ 55040022 | Account 218111300
> IBAN DE33 5504 0022 0218 1113 00 | BIC COBADEFFXXX
> VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany
>
> Am 13.10.2011 um 18:54 schrieb emilegold <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use egroupware since many years now and ist's my favorite's groupware...
>>
>> I use egrouware 1.8 from svn and I synchronise somme iphone without any
>> problem since ios 5.0 upgrade.
>>
>> I think that Apple have change the way they connect into cardav and caldav
>> servers. With Tasks+Cal 2.6.7 I have the same problem...
>>
>> Do I need to modify my .htaccess with a correction like with ios 4.3.2 ?
>>
>> Can you help me to find a solution to reactivate syncml synchonisation ?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> EG

Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

Re: Problem with ios5

Am 14.10.11 07:58, schrieb Ingo Ratsdorf:
> Hi,
>
> I am having updated to iOs 5 too and everything works but the address book.
> The address book is available but without all the entries, only a searchable group. All it comes up with is a search bar to enter names which will then be queried and the results returned.
> Same as the exchange global address book.
>
> I am on dev trunk.

You either have to re-create your addressbook account or edit it to use
the following URL: /egroupware/groupdav.php/<username>/addressbook/ as I
announce now /egroupware/groupdav.php/addressbook/ as directory gateway.

If the account was previously autodetected, you'll be using
/<username>/addressbook anyway.

Ralf

> Regards,
> Ingo
>
> On 14/10/2011, at 17:58, Ralf Becker<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Ist your software up to date? There was one change necessary for iOS 5.
>>
>> Ralf
>> --
>> Ralf Becker
>> Director Software Development
>>
>> Stylite AG
>>
>> Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
>> D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30
>>
>> Email: [hidden email]
>>
>> www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org
>>
>> Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
>> Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer
>>
>> Commerzbank BLZ 55040022 | Account 218111300
>> IBAN DE33 5504 0022 0218 1113 00 | BIC COBADEFFXXX
>> VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany
>>
>> Am 13.10.2011 um 18:54 schrieb emilegold<[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I use egroupware since many years now and ist's my favorite's groupware...
>>>
>>> I use egrouware 1.8 from svn and I synchronise somme iphone without any
>>> problem since ios 5.0 upgrade.
>>>
>>> I think that Apple have change the way they connect into cardav and caldav
>>> servers. With Tasks+Cal 2.6.7 I have the same problem...
>>>
>>> Do I need to modify my .htaccess with a correction like with ios 4.3.2 ?
>>>
>>> Can you help me to find a solution to reactivate syncml synchonisation ?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> EG
>>>
>>> --

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

Commerzbank BLZ 55040022 | Account 218111300
IBAN DE33 5504 0022 0218 1113 00 | BIC COBADEFFXXX
VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany

emilegold emilegold

Re: Problem with ios5

Ralf,

Yes I use the last svn version...

After a new night/day of investigation, I've found the solution :  you just need to deactivate iCloud synchronisation for contacts, tasks ans calendar because Apple has modified directories : CardDav > CardDav/iCloud for example.

In another way : can you tell me how can I obtain the possibility to install trunk version to make some tests before using it in production ?

Many thanks for your job and your support.

EG
ingoratsdorf ingoratsdorf

Re: Problem with ios5

Have done exactly that, yet no address book entries.

envirology* Ltd

45 Arthur Street | Riverhead | Auckland 0820
p&f +64 9 412 2241 | skype ingoratsdorf | jabber [hidden email]
[hidden email] | www.envirology.co.nz