Purchase orders ("Bill to" field)

Rennan Rennan

Purchase orders ("Bill to" field)

Hello again,

We are trying to use the pERP_ap but we don't know where we have to input data to use in the field "Bill to"(pERP_ap>>purchase orders)

Thanks,
Regards.
Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

Re: Purchase orders ("Bill to" field)

On 13-Nov-08, at 10:00 AM, Rennan wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> We are trying to use the pERP_ap but we don't know where we have to
> input
> data to use in the field "Bill to"(pERP_ap>>purchase orders)

Admin -> Accounts Payable -> Site Config
Second line, default bill to address.
In addition, I think for every inventory location that is set up to
receive stock, you can use its address as well.

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com

agb80 agb80

Re: Purchase orders ("Bill to" field)

I have the same problem whit "Bill To" field, but couldn't go to Admin->Accounts Payable->Site Config because get the following error:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /opt/egroupware/perp_ap/inc/order_methods/MinMax.inc.php on line 89

Nathan Gray wrote