Re: Error on filling items on Sales Order

2009/11/18 Agustín Cruz Lozano <[hidden email]>:

>  Sorry for not post on some time. Don't know where exactly the erro was; I
> couldn't find anything on apache, mysql, php or other places.
>
> I have being using the egroupware 1.6 svn version. I get the svn from this
> address: http://svn.egroupware.org/egroupware/branches/1.6/aliases/default
>
> And perp from svn this addres:
> https://perp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/perp/trunk
>
> After Nathan check the installation, I erease all the egroupware dir and
> redownload from egroupware + perp svn
> (https://perp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/perp/aliases) and that makes the
> trick.

Ah, now that I know that, it all makes sense.
The AJAX select widget that you click on has been updated in eGW
trunk, and the sales order needs those changes.

I'll see about getting those changes pushed out.

RobSys RobSys

Re: Error on filling items on Sales Order

Hey Nathan,

    Has this been fixed yet?   I've been living with it for a while, will fix myself if you give me a direction.

Best Regards,
Bill Robinson

<quote author="Nathan Gray-7">
2009/11/18 Agustín Cruz Lozano <agustin.cruz@bitnet.com.mx>:
>  Sorry for not post on some time. Don't know where exactly the erro was; I
> couldn't find anything on apache, mysql, php or other places.
>
> I have being using the egroupware 1.6 svn version. I get the svn from this
> address: http://svn.egroupware.org/egroupware/branches/1.6/aliases/default
>
> And perp from svn this addres:
> https://perp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/perp/trunk
>
> After Nathan check the installation, I erease all the egroupware dir and
> redownload from egroupware + perp svn
> (https://perp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/perp/aliases) and that makes the
> trick.

Ah, now that I know that, it all makes sense.
The AJAX select widget that you click on has been updated in eGW
trunk, and the sales order needs those changes.

I'll see about getting those changes pushed out.

Nathan