Re: Rental

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Bjorn Padding <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
> I have also run into another potential customer, which ...
> they don't sell (well, also, a little bit, to makes
> things worse), but they rent out. Everything in perp inventory seems fit for
> the rental job too, other than, of course, it has to come back into stock
> somehow.
>
> Have you thought about this before and/or do you have any hints.

Have you looked at the Resources app?
It's already written, and allows bookings and such.  If it's a fit for
your customer, you could easily take the bookings from the calendar
onto an invoice.  I haven't tried invoicing a resource booking, but
invoicing calendar events works already, after proper setup.