Re: Suggestion: Workshop 9./10.12.2006

ralfbecker_dr ralfbecker_dr

Re: Suggestion: Workshop 9./10.12.2006

Hi Robert, Björn and Markus,

as we've fixed now the date for the general developer meeting (see
www.egroupware.org), I start thinking about partly merging both:
- could you give a general talk about (web-application) usability as
part of the developer meeting
- what do you think about having the workshop planned for the next
weekend in Berlin, from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon, directly
after the developer days (I'm not talking about changing the format,
still in a small circle with the same participants as the Berlin workshop)

It would shorten travel times for all the participants, given they are
available on Monday 27. Nov. too.

Let me know what you think.

Ralf

Robert Lischke schrieb:

> Hi again,
>
> since we want to work on the interaction-concept during the next months
> (see comments and results from the survey) we thought it might be a good
> idea to present the outcome of this to you (the core developers) in
> real-life. The consequential discussion will be more lively and helpful.
>
> We suggest a workshop on the second weekend of december (9.-10.12.2006).
>
> Please let us know what you think of this idea!
>
> Best greetings,
>

> Robert

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de
1.2 Release Offer: 250Euro for a Standard Update or Installation
including 1h Telefonsupport und ein gedrucktes deutsches Handbuch

Robert Lischke-2 Robert Lischke-2

Re: Suggestion: Workshop 9./10.12.2006

hi ralf,

> as we've fixed now the date for the general developer meeting (see
> www.egroupware.org), I start thinking about partly merging both:
> - could you give a general talk about (web-application) usability as
> part of the developer meeting

we're thinking about that -- very good idea!

> - what do you think about having the workshop planned for the next
> weekend in Berlin, from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon, directly
> after the developer days (I'm not talking about changing the format,
> still in a small circle with the same participants as the Berlin workshop)
>
> It would shorten travel times for all the participants, given they are
> available on Monday 27. Nov. too.

so that would make it the 26./27. of november, thats's okay for us. but
where would it take place? still in berlin? or in kirchheimbolanden? i'm
a bit confused ;)

best greetings,

rob

> Robert Lischke schrieb:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> since we want to work on the interaction-concept during the next months
>> (see comments and results from the survey) we thought it might be a good
>> idea to present the outcome of this to you (the core developers) in
>> real-life. The consequential discussion will be more lively and helpful.
>>
>> We suggest a workshop on the second weekend of december (9.-10.12.2006).
>>
>> Please let us know what you think of this idea!
>>
>> Best greetings,
>>

>> Robert

ralfbecker_dr ralfbecker_dr

Re: Suggestion: Workshop 9./10.12.2006

Hi Robert,

Robert Lischke schrieb:
> hi ralf,
>
>> as we've fixed now the date for the general developer meeting (see
>> www.egroupware.org), I start thinking about partly merging both:
>> - could you give a general talk about (web-application) usability as
>> part of the developer meeting
>
> we're thinking about that -- very good idea!

:-)

>> - what do you think about having the workshop planned for the next
>> weekend in Berlin, from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon, directly
>> after the developer days (I'm not talking about changing the format,
>> still in a small circle with the same participants as the Berlin workshop)
>>
>> It would shorten travel times for all the participants, given they are
>> available on Monday 27. Nov. too.
>
> so that would make it the 26./27. of november, thats's okay for us. but
> where would it take place? still in berlin? or in kirchheimbolanden? i'm
> a bit confused ;)

It would be in Kirchheimbolanden. Stylite would provide for conference
room(s) and the overnight stay of the participants.

Ralf

Robert Lischke schrieb:
> hi ralf,
>
>> as we've fixed now the date for the general developer meeting (see
>> www.egroupware.org), I start thinking about partly merging both:
>> - could you give a general talk about (web-application) usability as
>> part of the developer meeting
>
> we're thinking about that -- very good idea!

Did your thoughts lead to a conclusion :-)

>> - what do you think about having the workshop planned for the next
>> weekend in Berlin, from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon, directly
>> after the developer days (I'm not talking about changing the format,
>> still in a small circle with the same participants as the Berlin workshop)
>>
>> It would shorten travel times for all the participants, given they are
>> available on Monday 27. Nov. too.
>
> so that would make it the 26./27. of november, thats's okay for us. but
> where would it take place? still in berlin? or in kirchheimbolanden? i'm
> a bit confused ;)

I already answered that: it would be in the same location as the
developer days, in Kirchheimbolanden or Kibo as we they here.

Ralf

> best greetings,
>

> rob
>
>> Robert Lischke schrieb:
>>> Hi again,
>>>
>>> since we want to work on the interaction-concept during the next months
>>> (see comments and results from the survey) we thought it might be a good
>>> idea to present the outcome of this to you (the core developers) in
>>> real-life. The consequential discussion will be more lively and helpful.
>>>
>>> We suggest a workshop on the second weekend of december (9.-10.12.2006).
>>>
>>> Please let us know what you think of this idea!
>>>
>>> Best greetings,
>>>

>>> Robert

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de
1.2 Release Offer: 250Euro for a Standard Update or Installation
including 1h Telefonsupport und ein gedrucktes deutsches Handbuch

Robert Lischke-2 Robert Lischke-2

Re: Suggestion: Workshop 9./10.12.2006

hi ralf,

>>> as we've fixed now the date for the general developer meeting (see
>>> www.egroupware.org), I start thinking about partly merging both:
>>> - could you give a general talk about (web-application) usability as
>>> part of the developer meeting
>> we're thinking about that -- very good idea!
>
> Did your thoughts lead to a conclusion :-)

we're having an extensive meeting tomorrow morning -- i'll let you know!

so long,

rob