Re: Wiki Access, purchase orders invoicing;

el_es el_es

On 11/10/2012 19:17, Nathan Gray wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 10/10/2012 21:05, Nathan Gray wrote:
>>>
>>> Right, no time.  Try using period (.) instead of comma (,) as cents
>>> separator.  If I recall, pERP can handle it, but the browsers
>>> (javascript) have trouble.
>>>

>> Where do you mean exactly ? In prices I always use dot, never a comma, for the decimal
>> separator... [checking supplier catalog] yes, all prices and conversion factors are
>> using (.) as decimal separator. Even if I modify either one to use comma (,)
>> it seems it is corrected back to dot. It seems the Invoices Payable are the only ones
>> that have commas in he line price, everywhere else there are dots.
>
> That's a bug, and may be related.  They should all respect your
> preference, and if there's commas, it may cause problems.  I'll see
> what I can do tomorrow.

(cc:d the list)
Apologies for not being able to help more as my php and js fu is quite weak...

But maybe this helps: when I get into inspecting the field showing the line price
on the payable invoice, I get this HTML for the portion of the line:

(under unit price)
<input name="exec[nextmatch][rows][1][unit_price]" value="0.015" id="exec[nextmatch][rows][1][unit_price]" size="8">

(under line price)
<input disabled="" name="exec[nextmatch][rows][1][line_price]" value="1.5" id="exec[nextmatch][rows][1][line_price]" size="12">

(value is correctly calculated, but displayed on the browser as 1500)

I've noticed something else - going into Accounts Payable, into the Invoice icon of the Purchase Order,
it seems to display briefly the correct Line Prices AND the total!

The trick is to press Escape so not to let it compute incorrect prices and not to recalculate the total.

Also if i press F5 on that form when incorrectly loaded, then quickly press ESC, the line prices are
CORRECTLY shown.

Inspecting (In firefox) the form again, it shows same HTML, but now the line prices are SHOWN correct.

Looking at what perp_api/js/invoice/edit.js:
I'm guessing, but

function change_quantity(e)
--->8----
if(line_price && unit_price && quantity) {
                get_formatted_price(line_price.id, currency_id, (get_float_from_string(quantity.value) * get_float_from_string(unit_price.value)).toFixed(2));
        }

----8<----

seems to be the problem (been looking at it through FF's js debugger, but can't make sense of it)

Also putting the comma into the Unit Price (e.g. from 0.015 to 0,015) doesn't make a
difference, line price is updated to 1500,00 (originally 1500.0)

Hope this helps.

Lukasz

>> (Btw, selecting category on the suppliers catalog, has no effect. Bug?)
>
> Yeah, looks like it's just not hooked up properly.
>
> Nathan

Re: Wiki Access, purchase orders invoicing;

>> That's a bug, and may be related.  They should all respect your
>> preference, and if there's commas, it may cause problems.  I'll see
>> what I can do tomorrow.

Took me a little longer, but I fixed a bug in that area.
Hopefully it fixes everything for you.

el_es el_es

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Nathan Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> That's a bug, and may be related.  They should all respect your
>>> preference, and if there's commas, it may cause problems.  I'll see
>>> what I can do tomorrow.
>>>

> Took me a little longer, but I fixed a bug in that area.
> Hopefully it fixes everything for you.
>
> Nathan

Thanks, will pull and test when I get near it.

Lukasz

el_es el_es

Re: Wiki Access, purchase orders invoicing;

Hello Nathan,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:10 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Took me a little longer, but I fixed a bug in that area.
>> Hopefully it fixes everything for you.
>>
>> Nathan
>
> Thanks, will pull and test when I get near it.

Thanks for this version (4373), unfortunately it doesn't fully work yet:
(see attached screenshot)- the each-each case works (marked green) the
each - pack-of-x case doesn't (marked red).

perp 4373.gif (182K) Download Attachment
el_es el_es

On 24/10/2012 18:55, Nathan Gray wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello Nathan,
>> Thanks for this version (4373), unfortunately it doesn't fully work yet:
>> (see attached screenshot)- the each-each case works (marked green) the
>> each - pack-of-x case doesn't (marked red).
>
> Ah.  Unit prices with 3 decimal places.
> I'll try again, SVN r4347.

This works, thank you.

Lukasz

el_es el_es

Re: Wiki Access, purchase orders invoicing;

On 24/10/2012 18:55, Nathan Gray wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello Nathan,
>> Thanks for this version (4373), unfortunately it doesn't fully work yet:
>> (see attached screenshot)- the each-each case works (marked green) the
>> each - pack-of-x case doesn't (marked red).
>
> Ah.  Unit prices with 3 decimal places.
> I'll try again, SVN r4347.

[This works, thank you.]

Sent This Too soon.

Now it complains "has an invalid format" in the line price column...
when I try to save the invoice.

Lukasz

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sent This Too soon.
>
> Now it complains "has an invalid format" in the line price column...
> when I try to save the invoice.

Ok, try it now.
SVN r4375.

el_es el_es

On 25/10/2012 19:41, Nathan Gray wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Lukasz Sokol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sent This Too soon.
>>
>> Now it complains "has an invalid format" in the line price column...
>> when I try to save the invoice.
>
> Ok, try it now.
> SVN r4375.

Thanks for that...
however now when hitting 'Save' on 'New Invoice' it displays :

General Ledger account is not set for line #1: [Line 1 description]. If the line is for a stock item, check the Stock Category's settings. If you do not know which account to select, contact your accounting department.

in red above the invoice header, and the invoice is not saved)

Am I missing something again?

(account is set on the stock item, stock category doesn't have Account option to set...)

Hope this helps.

Lukasz