Re: custumizing Cpte EGW email (imap/smtp) with emailPRO OVH account

jacky Penneroux jacky Penneroux

Re: custumizing Cpte EGW email (imap/smtp) with emailPRO OVH account

Hello,
I administer an EGW platform (16.9), on behalf of a town hall. The platform is hosted by OVH-mutu
Email accounts are also hosted by OVH.
Imap ssl0.ovh.net:993 (ssl) [hidden email]
Smtp ssl0.ovh.net:587 (STARTTLS) [hidden email]
Until then no worries, all ok.
Two accounts are too small with 5GB (no comment is not the subject :-))
So, ovh subscription from email-PRO to two additional accounts
Both accounts are accessible under ROUNDCUBE, THUNDERBIRD, OUTLOOK ... ok? well no !
Imap pro1.mail.ovh.net:993 (ssl) [hidden email]
Smtp pro1.mail.ovh.net:587 (STARTTLS) [hidden email]

Impossible to make them work under EGW, finally ... almost impossible!
By running an ubuntu in local emulation on my pc, to host EGW (16.1) I managed to make it access to the mail server - PRO ovh
Similarly by subscribing a demo space to egroupware version 19.1 it also worked

Otherwise egroupware 16.9 OVH-MUTU <-> email-PRO server OVH

Connection with the server failed! And that's all Folk!

An experience, an idea?
I confess that will appreciate it as you do not imagine :-)
Thanks in any case to have read so far

regards
J. Penneroux