Re: eGroupWare Survey Results

Robert Lischke-2 Robert Lischke-2

Re: eGroupWare Survey Results

any objections to putting this online at egw.org?

Robert Lischke schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> we finally managed to put the results together -- sorry about the delay.
> Download the PDF here:
>
> http://openusability.org/reports/view.php?group_id=194&repid=82
>
> Please have a look at the slides and comment on our conclusions
> (or even better: add your own!)
>
> To be honest I'm not really satisfied with what we've got: to some
> extend it's unspecific and also contains "useless" information. Well,
> lesson learned ...
>
> Best greetings,
>

> Robert
>
> PS: I couldn't post this properly earlier ...

nelius nelius

Re: eGroupWare Survey Results

Hi Robert,

sorry i missed the original mail on the list.

So where do you want to place it?
link in the wiki?
or news on homepage?

cu
cornelius

Am 18.09.2006 um 21:24 schrieb Robert Lischke:

> any objections to putting this online at egw.org?
>
> Robert Lischke schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we finally managed to put the results together -- sorry about the
>> delay.
>> Download the PDF here:
>>
>> http://openusability.org/reports/view.php?group_id=194&repid=82
>>
>> Please have a look at the slides and comment on our conclusions
>> (or even better: add your own!)
>>
>> To be honest I'm not really satisfied with what we've got: to some
>> extend it's unspecific and also contains "useless" information. Well,
>> lesson learned ...
>>
>> Best greetings,
>>

>> Robert
>>
>> PS: I couldn't post this properly earlier ...

>> ----
>> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
>> security?
>> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your
>> job easier
>> Geronimo
>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?
>> cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

> ---
> share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn
> cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?
> page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

Robert Lischke-2 Robert Lischke-2

Re: eGroupWare Survey Results

i'll put it into the wiki -- cornelius, can you put this on the homepage:

---

eGroupWare Survey Results

We finally managed to put the results from the survy together -- sorry
about the delay.

Download the PDF:
http://openusability.org/reports/view.php?group_id=194&repid=82

Please have a look at the slides and comment on our conclusions (or even
better: add your own!)

---

cheers,

rob

Lars Kneschke-2 Lars Kneschke-2

Robert Lischke <[hidden email]> schrieb:

>Hi,
>
>we finally managed to put the results together -- sorry about the delay.
>Download the PDF here:
>
>http://openusability.org/reports/view.php?group_id=194&repid=82
>
>Please have a look at the slides and comment on our conclusions
>(or even better: add your own!)
>
>To be honest I'm not really satisfied with what we've got: to some
>extend it's unspecific and also contains "useless" information. Well,
>lesson learned ... Somehow i missed this email too.First of all i'm very
impressed about your work. That kind of information we gathered are already
very usefull for me. It's a good beginning. At least we know a little bit
more about our users now. And the presentation itself looks also very
professional already. :-)
I'm curious about your next steps.
--
Lars Kneschke