Quantcast

Restrict Deletion of Resources in Community Edition

tvb002 tvb002

Restrict Deletion of Resources in Community Edition

New user here, just trying to figure out how to restrict default user from deleting bookable resources created by admins.
I would assume this to be pretty necessary but seems to be escaping me at the moment.  Is this only allowed on enterprise version?  If so are they any suggested hacks for community version.
Thanks,
TVB