Set quota value

Sil Sil

Set quota value

Hi,

There's a new quota feature in mail app, thanks for that, but I want to
change the threshold value of quota.

I search in preferences and admin but I don't find anything.  Is there a
setting somewhere ?

Thanks

Sil

deeztek deeztek

Re: Set quota value

Thats usually set in your email server software. I believe egroupware simply reads that value from your email server.

There's a new quota feature in mail app, thanks for that, but I want to
change the threshold value of quota.

I search in preferences and admin but I don't find anything.  Is there a
setting somewhere ?

Thanks

Sil

http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/Set-quota-value-tp4015697.html
To start a new topic under egroupware-users, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from egroupware-users, click here.
NAML