Sintaxys error on Forecast config

agb80 agb80

Sintaxys error on Forecast config

Hello again, I'm trying to setup the forecast Auto Order method, but I'm getting a sintaxys error on config. Under perp_inventory on Forecast Configuration i'm getting this message when try to click on Period link:

Invalid SQL: SELECT stock_id,period_start_date,forecast_quantity,actual_quantity,MIN(period_start_date) AS period_start_date,SUM(forecast_quantity) AS forecast_quantity,SUM(actual_quantity) AS actual_quantity FROM perp_stock_forecast  WHERE stock_id=0 AND period_start_date >= (SELECT IF(MAX(period_start_date) IS NULL, NOW(), MAX(period_start_date)) FROM perp_stock_forecast WHERE period_start_date < NOW()) GROUP BY stock_id, YEAR(period_start_date), WEEK(period_start_date, 7) ORDER BY start_date ASC

Unknown column 'start_date' in 'order clause'

Don't know for sure but suspect that that it's the problem why I can't setup the Auto Order jet.

Re: Sintaxys error on Forecast config

2009/12/8 Agustín Cruz Lozano <[hidden email]>:
> Hello again, I'm trying to setup the forecast Auto Order method, but I'm
> getting a sintaxys error on config. Under perp_inventory on Forecast
> Configuration i'm getting this message when try to click on Period link:
>
> Invalid SQL: SELECT ...
> Unknown column 'start_date' in 'order clause'
>
> Don't know for sure but suspect that that it's the problem why I can't setup
> the Auto Order jet.

Should be fixed now, but shouldn't have had much effect on anything else.