Quantcast

Sitemgr - Joomla templates - horizontal nav

Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc. Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc.

Sitemgr - Joomla templates - horizontal nav

Hello All,

I have been trying to install a custom template for sitemgr.  i have done a number of them before.  I notice in the joomla tempaltes there is a horizontal nav.

Produces some div such as:

        <ul id="ja-cssmenu" class="clearfix">

What module does the horizontal nav?  I cannot reproduce this with any module I have installed (i think).  The nav custom horizontal does not produce these divs.  Does egw detect if it a joomla tremplate and give this nav option?

I am working from Community Version 1.9.011.

Thanks,

Randy
Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc. Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc.

Re: Sitemgr - Joomla templates - horizontal nav

OK ... After a little more digging I realized JA Purity template is missing the top level menu on my recent snv dev installations.  However the templates on http://www.egroupware.org/sitemgr appear to have the menu.  The JS/CSS code is in the JA Purity template that come with EGW however it is is not working in my installs.  Should it be working?  If yes ... what module exports the menu from reading the cats and pages?

Thanks,

Randy

Re: Sitemgr - Joomla templates - horizontal nav

What EGroupware version are you using and is it up to date?

I remember we had to modify jquery included in EGw to use $j instead of $, because it clashed with a framework used in JA templates. Not entirely sure that fix got backported to 1.8.

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

Commerzbank BLZ 55040022 | Account 218111300
IBAN DE33 5504 0022 0218 1113 00 | BIC COBADEFFXXX
VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany

Am 06.08.2011 um 05:28 schrieb "Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc." <[hidden email]>:

> OK ... After a little more digging I realized JA Purity template is missing
> the top level menu on my recent snv dev installations.  However the
> templates on http://www.egroupware.org/sitemgr appear to have the menu.  The
> JS/CSS code is in the JA Purity template that come with EGW however it is is
> not working in my installs.  Should it be working?  If yes ... what module
> exports the menu from reading the cats and pages?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Randy

Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc. Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc.

Re: Sitemgr - Joomla templates - horizontal nav

"I am working from Community Version 1.9.011"

Dev svn check from about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,

Randy
Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

Re: Sitemgr - Joomla templates - horizontal nav

Hi Randy,

Am 06.08.11 21:40, schrieb Randy J. Houlahan B.Sc.:
> "I am working from Community Version 1.9.011"

That's no exactly the community version, but our development version.

> Dev svn check from about 2 weeks ago.

No idea, I might be some missing Joomla compatibility feature...