Starting invoicing at a different number than 1

brunotemple brunotemple

Starting invoicing at a different number than 1

Hello,

I'd like to migrate from our old invoicing software to PERP. Our actual invoices number are made like F0045 or F0122. I see how to setup to get it but how to start from F0345 which is our last invoice number ?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Starting invoicing at a different number than 1

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:59 AM, brunotemple <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to migrate from our old invoicing software to PERP. Our actual
> invoices number are made like F0045 or F0122. I see how to setup to get it
> but how to start from F0345 which is our last invoice number ?

Check out the latest trunk revision (4230), I've added some more
capabilities to AR invoice numbers.
You can now force continuous invoice numbers (some testing still
needed) as well as pick your start number.