Stock categories are not saved

PCSLists PCSLists

Stock categories are not saved

Hi all,

I'm using perp svn 4169 with egw trunk and when I try to create stock categories, after click save, the message "Stock category saved" appears, however the category is not saved and the list remains empty.
Can you help me?

Thanks

Re: Stock categories are not saved

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:35 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using perp svn 4169 with egw trunk and when I try to create stock
> categories, after click save, the message "Stock category saved" appears,
> however the category is not saved and the list remains empty.

For me the category was added.
I've made it take you back to the list now when you click save, to fit
with the rest of eGW.