Time to say goodbye

Cornelius Weiss-4 Cornelius Weiss-4

Time to say goodbye

Hi devs,

after 3 years of active contribution to the egroupware project, it's time to say goodbye.

Working together with you to build the best collaboration platform out there, was a pleasure for me. It's a pity that we can't continue this work within this project.

Finally I want to thank you all for the good times we had.

Especially there are to name my friend Lukas, who helped me with my first steps in PHP and Javascript when we started on Resources 4 Years ago. Ralf for familiariseing me with the egroupware api, and of course Lars, for giving me the first hints to professionalize php code with patterns and other oop paradigms.

As we all are committed to open source and collaboration software, I'm sure we'll meet again :-).

cu
Conny

Birgit Becker,
	Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH Birgit Becker, Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH

Re: Time to say goodbye

Hi Conny,

good luck and thank you for your contributiuon and engagement in all the
years

Birgit