Quantcast

Timesheet Entry Improvement

David C. Rankin David C. Rankin

Timesheet Entry Improvement

Developers,

        It would be nice to be able to select an end 'date' as well as an end
'time' when entering a timesheet entry. This becomes very apparent when
entering time past midnight or for people whose shift spans the course
of 2 days like an 11:00p to 7:00a shift.

        The timesheet dialog allows for the selection of the begin date, but
not an end date. Currently, you can't simply set an end time if the time
is after midnight and are left with having to either make two separate
time sheet entries to account for the time or calculate and enter a
quantity to account for that time. By requiring the calculation of time,
the threat of error is increased. I don't know how difficult this would
be to implement, but I think it would be a great improvement for egw.

drankinatty.vcf (319 bytes) Download Attachment