Quantcast

Upgrade to 16.1.005 prop_id

Uwland Uwland

Upgrade to 16.1.005 prop_id

When upgrading to 16.1.005 I get the following error message:

Invalid SQL: SELECT fs_id,prop_namespace,prop_name,MAX(prop_id) AS prop_id
FROM egw_sqlfs_props
GROUP BY fs_id,prop_namespace,prop_name
HAVING COUNT(*) > 1
Unknown column 'prop_id' in 'field list' (1054)

The table egw_sqlfs_props has the following fieldnames:fs_id,prop_namespace,prop_name and prop_value. The table does not contain any data.

Please advise.
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: Upgrade to 16.1.005 prop_id

Am 12.11.16 um 17:44 schrieb Uwland:

> When upgrading to 16.1.005 I get the following error message:
>
> Invalid SQL: SELECT fs_id,prop_namespace,prop_name,MAX(prop_id) AS prop_id
> FROM egw_sqlfs_props
> GROUP BY fs_id,prop_namespace,prop_name
> HAVING COUNT(*) > 1
> Unknown column 'prop_id' in 'field list' (1054)
>
> The table egw_sqlfs_props has the following
> fieldnames:fs_id,prop_namespace,prop_name and prop_value. The table does not
> contain any data.
Looks like you somehow lack the update 14.2.022:

https://github.com/EGroupware/egroupware/blob/14.2/phpgwapi/setup/tables_update.inc.php#L682

prop_id column itself is easy to create in eg. phpMyAdmin or with
following SQL:

       ALTER
<http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/url.php?url=https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/alter-table.html> TABLE
<http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/url.php?url=https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/alter-table.html> `egw_sqlfs_props` ADD `prop_id` INT
<http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/url.php?url=https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/numeric-types.html> NOT
<http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/url.php?url=https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/logical-operators.html#operator_not> NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, ADD PRIMARY KEY (`prop_id`)

Question is what other updates you missed :(

The 16.1.005 Update removes wrongly created doublicate properties, which
you dont have with an empty table, changes the index of fs_id,
prop_namespace, prop_value to be unique and re-creates prop_id column
and index.

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

Uwland Uwland

Re: Upgrade to 16.1.005 prop_id

There were already 3 primary keys in that table.....

After further research I noticed that egroupware-epl-compat was not automatically installed when using the automated installer for Debian 8.0. After installing egroupware-epl-compat I restored the database and was able to upgrade without any issues.
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: Upgrade to 16.1.005 prop_id

Hi,

Am 15.11.16 um 04:00 schrieb Uwland:
> There were already 3 primary keys in that table.....
>
> After further research I noticed that egroupware-epl-compat was not
> automatically installed when using the automated installer for Debian 8.0.
> After installing egroupware-epl-compat I restored the database and was able
> to upgrade without any issues.

Ok, that's good to know.

apt-get should install egroupware-epl-compat on upgrade, only new
installation can work without it.
Thought you can remove egroupware-epl-compat after the upgrade, if you
dont need any of the old apps.

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

grochap grochap

Re: Upgrade to 16.1.005 prop_id

Hello,

where can I find that package for download ?

egroupware-epl-compat

thank you

Guilherme Rocha
Mobile:  +55 71 99279 0829
Phone:  +55  11  4063 7533
Web:   http://gf7brasil.net
D-U-N-S Number: 899519849

Am 15.11.16 um 04:00 schrieb Uwland:
> There were already 3 primary keys in that table.....
>
> After further research I noticed that egroupware-epl-compat was not
> automatically installed when using the automated installer for Debian 8.0.
> After installing egroupware-epl-compat I restored the database and was able
> to upgrade without any issues.

Ok, that's good to know.

apt-get should install egroupware-epl-compat on upgrade, only new
installation can work without it.
Thought you can remove egroupware-epl-compat after the upgrade, if you
dont need any of the old apps.

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon <a href="tel:%2B49%20631%2031657-0" value="+49631316570">+49 631 31657-0