VATIN and other fiscal code on invoices and other fiscal documents

MicheleT-2 MicheleT-2

VATIN and other fiscal code on invoices and other fiscal documents

In Italy we must print fiscal identification numbers on invoices and other fiscal documents. In particular:

a) for a client/supplier that is a physical person we must print a 16 char alphanumeric fiscal code (called 'Codice fiscale') with a 'AAAAAA99A99A999A' format.

b) for a client/supplier that is an organization we must print:
    1) a VAT identification number that is an 11 char numeric code (called 'Partita IVA') with a '99999999999' format (but may begin with a zero, so it must be treated as a char string)
    2) a company 'fiscal code' with one of the 2 previous format.

The presence of these informations on invoices, fiscal receipts, notes of credit and bills of lading is critical for a real use of pERP in Italy and, as far as i know, in all Europe, even if with different code formats.
If I'm not wrong, I didn't find any trace of fiscal codes in pERP, so my question is: is there any plan to add those informations to clients/suppliers data and to print them on chosen documents?

Regards
MicheleT