Video: How to install EGroupware on Ubuntu?

EGroupware GmbH EGroupware GmbH

Video: How to install EGroupware on Ubuntu?

E-Mail im Browser ansehen
| austragen | Spam melden

Klicken Sie 'Bilder zulassen', um die Bilder in dieser E-Mail anzusehen.

"How to install EGroupware on an Ubuntu server?"
"How to built up an Ubuntu server on ProfitBricks data center?"
"How to set the correct php adjustments?"
"Where to find all installation instructions on GitHub?"

Dear EGroupware admins,

In this tutorial we provide all important informations that you need to install the EGroupware Community Edition (CE) on an Ubuntu 16.04 server in a ProfitBricks environment: EGroupware Installation on Ubuntu 16.04

All instructions regarding the EGroupware installation itself would still be valid outside of a ProfitBricks environment, as long as you use an Ubuntu 16.04 server. The first part of our tutorial is a short explanation of how to build up an Ubuntu server on ProfitBricks data center. If you think this is not relevant to your environment you may skip to the fifth minute of the video.

We’re currently working on a tutorial about how to install EGroupware on Centos and on UCS. Furthermore, we'll publish a video about the installation of the EGroupware Enterprise Line (EPL) on an Ubuntu server.
You'll find more information about the EGroupware Enterprise Line here: EGroupware Enterprise Line.

For further questions, please feel free to contact us: [hidden email] or visit: www.egroupware.org.

Your EGroupware Team

EGroupware - MAKING BUSINESS SMARTER

EGroupware GmbH
Birgit Becker and Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17
67663 Kaiserslautern
Deutschland

www.egroupware.org | www.facebook.com/EGroupware

Directors: Birgit Becker and Ralf Becker
Registered Jurisdiction: Kaiserslautern
Trade Register Number: HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
VAT-ID: DE 209 675 515

If you´re interested in EGroupware or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [hidden email].
Change your email address.
Click to unsubscribe.