WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

Sophie White-3 Sophie White-3

WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

Template Base

Congratulations WOOLWORTHS Customer!

Selection for 13/14/15 March 2017
C ode: $500GIFTCARD

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card
usable at your local store.

Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card Now.

We have the best offer in store for you! You have the chance to win a Woolworths GIFT CARD worth $500. Click on the link below and join our awesome contest and compete to WIN!

Join the contest via the link below and check the instructions on the website. Show us you're our best contestant. Good l uck and g ame on!

Image
Image

This message is delivered to you for Woolworths.
If you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters from Sienna
http://secure.universalsimple.com/index.php/lists/tp358bje2f11d/unsubscribe/lm3714g3xcbd8/lq010xcyqgda8