Warning from report_reconciliation

MicheleT-2 MicheleT-2

Warning from report_reconciliation

I get this warning when I try to generate report_reconciliation:

=====
Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/michele/Sviluppo/perp/trunk/perp_api/inc/class.perp_report.inc.php on line 606
=====

Regards

Re: Warning from report_reconciliation

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:15 AM, MicheleT <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I get this warning when I try to generate report_reconciliation:
>
> =====
> Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
> /home/michele/Sviluppo/perp/trunk/perp_api/inc/class.perp_report.inc.php on
> line 606
> =====

Thanks, rev 4136 should clear that up.