Quantcast

Whitespace in Response

juro_6 juro_6

Whitespace in Response

I have installed the latest eGroupware on a hosted server. When logging in I get the following error:

Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid.
Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_ARRAY, expecting '&' or T_VARIABLE in /egroupware/notifications/inc/class.notification_popup.inc.php on line 151<br />

You have whitespace in your response.

I have 'checked the installation' again and the only relevant warning I get is concerning the mbstring.func_overload, which is 0 on my installation. Adding the "mbstring.func_overload 7" to my .htaccess, throws a huge 'Server error' - so no chance there.

Any ideas how I can debug/fix this?

juro