Who allowed non project members to post to the core list?

Lars Kneschke-2 Lars Kneschke-2

Who allowed non project members to post to the core list?

Hello!

The idea of the core list was to discuss project internal things. No I see posts from the from the 2 german ubertrolls on this list.

I'll post to the developers list in the future again.
Lars Kneschke
CTO OfficeSpot.Net
Metaways Infosystems GmbH
Pickhuben 2-4, D-20457 Hamburg

eGroupWare Support: http://www.egroupware-support.net
OfficeSpot.Net Collaboration Server: http://cs.officespot.net
our proposal for the next major eGroupWare release: http://www.tine20.org

E-Mail: mailto:[hidden email]
Web: http://www.metaways.de
Tel: +49 (0)40 317031-21
Fax: +49 (0)40 317031-921
Mobile: +49 (0)175 9304324

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg HRB 4508
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele
Frank-D Frank-D

Re: Who allowed non project members to post to the core list?

Hi Lars,

if you mean me, with "ubertroll", just say it directly. This of course is taking the discussion on the next level regarding inpoliteness.

best regards Frank

Lars Kneschke-2 wrote

--

E-Mail: mailto:l.kneschke@metaways.de
Web: http://www.metaways.de
Tel: +49 (0)40 317031-21
Fax: +49 (0)40 317031-921
Mobile: +49 (0)175 9304324

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg HRB 4508
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele

Re: Who allowed non project members to post to the core list?

Hi Lars,

please watch your manners, it's not ok on any list to defarm people posting to it!

I also noticed the posts. Maybe Miles got something wrong with the list config, after enabling some of the project members.

I dont have me laptop (with the Pw) with me, so I can not check it right away.

I would view, moving these kind of discussion again to the developers list, as a delibrate provocation. I hope that's not your intention.

Ralf

"Lars Kneschke" <[hidden email]> schrieb:

[...]

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de
Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH [http://www.outdoor-training.de]
Geschäftsführer: Ralf und Birgit Becker
Leibnizstr. 17