about translation

Jonatan-5 Jonatan-5

about translation

Hi!

My name is Jonatan and I'm from Slovenia. I volunteer at some non-profit
organization and we have internal small library. Our needs are growing so
we considered to use a program for managing our library - and I find Koha.
So I decided to translate Koha to Slovenian.

But at Koha Pootle there are several projects.
2 Opac and 2 intranet different versions.

Now I don't know which version to translate.
The old one 3.0.x or new one 3.1.x/3.2.

Of course I understand to translate version I intend to use but my question is:

When I choose to upgrade to newer version should I translate it from
begining or translation stays?

Or putting that way: upgrading to a non-translated new version of Koha
means to translate it all over again?

Thanks for the answer,

Jonatan

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

Re: about translation

Jonatan escribió:
> Hi!
>
> My name is Jonatan and I'm from Slovenia. I volunteer at some non-profit
> organization and we have internal small library. Our needs are growing so
> we considered to use a program for managing our library - and I find Koha.
> So I decided to translate Koha to Slovenian.

Hi, Jonathan.

I think you mailed the wrong list.

Regards.

| http://counter.li.org info: Linux user: 92390 - Linux machine: 39301 |
|        Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla - omgsATescomposlinux.org        |
|                 GPG Key at http://keyserver.pgp.com                  |