calendar timezone not valid

ghooton ghooton

calendar timezone not valid

This post was updated on .
Hi All,

When I try to add an event to the calendar I get is not a valid
timezone! It only works with timezone = UTC

My setup is as follows

PHP Version 7.0.22-1~dotdeb+8.1

egroupware-epl (16.1.20170703)

Debian 3.16.43-2+deb8u3

In the  php.ini I have date.timezone = "Europe/Dublin"

This is most likely an install / config problem.

Any suggestions for debug?

        Ger Hooton

//Ger
ghooton ghooton

Re: calendar timezone not valid [SOLVED]

I found that the MySQL table egw_cal_timezones was empty.
I restored the table+data from a backup.
Works OK now
//Ger