Quantcast

[eGroupWare-spanish] JAGUAR Cars: Chance to win a brand new Jaguar XE!

Sophie White-3 Sophie White-3

[eGroupWare-spanish] JAGUAR Cars: Chance to win a brand new Jaguar XE!

        * Chance to WIN a brand new Jaguar XE!

http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/campaigns/ge9457tks2f48/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/4f68e57beb0fdec9108eb617c0ca1f08325ffaa5

  Hi %%email%%

 You have been confirmed as a special contender for the Jaguar XE!
This luxury dream car is now available in Australia and to celebrate
this we are giving one away.

 This is the most advanced, efficient and luxury family car that
Jaguar has ever produced - and you can have one.

Just enter the sort survey by clicking on the link below and you have
a great chance of
 winning this Jaguar worth $65,990.

  TAKE THIS CHANCE
http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/campaigns/ge9457tks2f48/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/4f68e57beb0fdec9108eb617c0ca1f08325ffaa5

 This message is delivered to you for Jaguar.
 If you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters
from Sarah
http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/lists/tp358bje2f11d/unsubscribe/zf694zkxkp182/ge9457tks2f48