Quantcast

[eGroupWare-spanish] WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

Olivia-2 Olivia-2

[eGroupWare-spanish] WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/campaigns/ds135vn4b614b/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/045fe8ab29613b091259920ee8373cdfe3730cb9

Congratulations WOOLWORTHS Customer!
 Selection for 27/28/29 January
 Code: $500GIFTCARD

 Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card
 usable at your local store.

 Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card Now.

We have the best offer in store for you! You have the chance to win a
Woolworths gift card worth $500. Click on the link below and join our
awesome contest and compete to WIN!

Join the contest
http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/campaigns/ds135vn4b614b/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/045fe8ab29613b091259920ee8373cdfe3730cb9via
the link below and check the instructions on the website. Show us
you're our best contestant. Good l uck and g ame on!

 http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/campaigns/ds135vn4b614b/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/045fe8ab29613b091259920ee8373cdfe3730cb9

This message is delivered to you for Woolworths.

If you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters from
Media Group  Unsubscribe
http://secure.assure-me.com/index.php/lists/tp358bje2f11d/unsubscribe/zf694zkxkp182/ds135vn4b614b