[eGroupWare-spanish] WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

Chloe Wilson Chloe Wilson

[eGroupWare-spanish] WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

 http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff

Congratulations WOOLWORTHS Customer!

Selection for 18/19/20 February 2017
 C ode: $500GIFTCARD

Go to the website
http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff
to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card
 usable at your local store.

Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card Now.

We have the best offer in store for you! You have the chance to win a
Woolworths GIFT CARD worth $500. Click on the link below and join our
awesome contest and compete to WIN!

Join the contest via the link below and check the instructions on the
website. Show us you're our best contestant. Good l uck and g ame on!

  CONTINUE
http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff

 http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff

FREE Delivery on Your First Shop

The easy way to try online shopping without having to pay extra.
Simply buy your groceries with your F REE Woolworths $500 Gift Card
and receive free delivery*.

  Get your F REE Gift CardNow and Start Shopping
http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff

 http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff

FREE Woolworths GIFT CARD worth $500

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card
 usable at your local store.

  C ode: $500GIFTCARDConfirm This C ode Now
http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/campaigns/hy816j9g1d4e2/track-url/zf694zkxkp182/83b3cf11180bf8743b741e44eff54a4fd719c6ff

This message is delivered to you for Woolworths.

If you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters from
Media Group
http://secure.otheofferz.com/index.php/lists/tp358bje2f11d/unsubscribe/zf694zkxkp182/hy816j9g1d4e2