eGroupWare usability team installation prepared

Lars Kneschke-2 Lars Kneschke-2

eGroupWare usability team installation prepared

Hello!

I just prepared the eGW installation where we can work together.

Please send me a email containing your realname and you prefered login name. Then will i setup a personal account for you.

Lars Kneschke
Metaways Infosystems GmbH
Pickhuben 2-4, D-20457 Hamburg

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.net

E-Mail: mailto:[hidden email]
Web: http://www.metaways.de
Tel: +49 (0)40 317031-21
Fax: +49 (0)40 317031-81
Mobile: +49 (0)175 9304324

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg HRB 4508
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele
radieu radieu

Re: eGroupWare usability team installation prepared

Hello Lars i am new on forum but i am working with egroupware from 5 years or more
I am owner of Easy Access Technology from Poland we are at the list of users EGW on egroupare.org from a long time.

I was not active in comunity becouse off bussines and becouse we was solve problems with egw with ours developers.

Now i thing is time to give something to comunity back

i am ready to work a bit in usability cases with you and thing serious about give to project some solutions wchich we made and integrate with egw

now we working on inegration fusioncharts for raporting and candy eye data view soo.

Let me in to usability team maybe i can help with mine experience.

i thing we imlement egw in poland for few thousand ppl in diferentiall companies to work.

Bad thing that usually we used our own modules for organize ppl work - now we thing about scale up egroupware and start organize information workflow in companies based on egw infolog.

Soo we got here big experience wchich we get from simple office workers and i thing i can use it to make egw better and give information to developers what working in egw ppl thing about their work.

I am proud that i was decided chose egw project ass main tool for mine bussines and ass core platform for develop some new functions. (for example raport dashboard for manage work in infolog in whole company)

Radek Konarski (CEO of Easy Access Technology sp z o.o.)
sincerelly
Lars Kneschke-2 wrote

--

mailto:l.kneschke@metaways.de