eGroupware 1.6rc2 - second release candidate for 1.6 available

eGroupware 1.6rc2 - second release candidate for 1.6 available

It's not yet an official release, but we're quite close. We are positive
to get the official release within a few weeks.

What's new in eGroupware v1.6?

* Complete new implementation of the filemanager DMS by means of PHP
stream-wrapper and WebDAV, ACL control on directories and files - the
new architecture allows now uploading of big files.
* Implementation of new functions like multiple mail accounts and many
bugfixes in the email client.
* Extensive new features for the tracker-application: for example
escalation-matrix for tickets and automatic mail-conversion as a ticket.
* Improved calendar functions especially with recurring-events.
* Supplements and adaptations in the addressbook like appointment-view,
custom fields, distribution lists shown in the contact directly and in
the addressbook list, multiple categorization of contacts in the
addressbook list.
* Improvement of the template functionality of the project manager and
some bugfixes.
* Many useful extensions and adaptations as well as bug-fixes in all
modules.
* Updated notifications module

All package types are available via our download page:
www.egroupware.org/download

Please note:
- release notes www.egroupware.org/wiki/releasenotes1.6
- PHP5.1+ requirement
- VFS update instructions www.egroupware.org/wiki/vfsUpdate1.6

Stylite GmbH
[ open style of IT ]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
D - 67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon   +49 (6352) 70629-0
fax   +49 (6352) 70629-30
mobil +49 (170)  3147833
email [hidden email]

www.egroupware-support.eu
www.stylite.de

Geschäftsführer: Nigel John Vickers, Andre Keller
Registergericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 12087

anniebheiner anniebheiner

Re: eGroupware 1.6rc2 - second release candidate for 1.6 available