Quantcast

eGroupware for test sistem.

danielozma danielozma

eGroupware for test sistem.

I have a website where I want large capacity allowing the use of eGroupware to all those who register a free account, I successfully installed in a folder invisible for now by anyone. How can I set eGroupware (Gpl version) to achieve these effects:
1) anyone can join yourself to my eGroupware, without asking me to open his account;
2) Set a search number of megabytes as space for each user;
3) to prevent a user from contacting or disturbing others;
4) can not provide e-mail addresses for each, since we do not even know who signs up, block the use of email;
5) any settings that reduce the risks that the accounts of people who even know contacting me for the failure or disorders by fools;
6) whether eGroupware is always free or you have to pay after a while you use it on your website.
I look polite answers, thanking in advance.
Best regards.