Quantcast

eSync Send Errors

tarantir tarantir

eSync Send Errors

Hello,

Sending email using eSynce from an android device fails.

eGroupware 16.1 with latest update (mr up) from github

See the following errors:

[WARN] [example-user] /usr/share/egroupware/api/src/Mailer.php:33 Declaration of EGroupware\Api\Mailer::send(Horde_Mail_Transport $transport = NULL, $resend = true, $flowed = NULL) should be compatible with Horde_Mime_Mail::send($mailer, $resend = false, $flowed = true) (2)
[ERROR] [example-user] SendMail() Error happend in mail No base part set. blocking for 60 seconds for Instance=example.com, User=example-user, Device:sec193979742dbb7
[ERROR] [example-user] HTTPReturnCodeException: Service Unavailable - code: 503 - file: /usr/share/egroupware/activesync/inc/class.activesync_backend.inc.php:1482
[ INFO] [example-user] User-agent: 'SAMSUNG-SGH-I257/101.40402'
[FATAL] [example-user] Exception: (HTTPReturnCodeException) - Service Unavailable

Randy
tarantir tarantir

Re: eSync Send Errors

One important detail this error occurs when forwarding email. Replying to the email, I was unable to forward, works as expected. Composing a new email works as expected.
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: eSync Send Errors

Hi Randy,

Am 24.02.17 um 17:22 schrieb tarantir:

> Hello,
>
> Sending email using eSynce from an android device fails.
>
> eGroupware 16.1 with latest update (mr up) from github
>
> See the following errors:
>
> [WARN] [example-user] /usr/share/egroupware/api/src/Mailer.php:33
> Declaration of EGroupware\Api\Mailer::send(Horde_Mail_Transport $transport =
> NULL, $resend = true, $flowed = NULL) should be compatible with
> Horde_Mime_Mail::send($mailer, $resend = false, $flowed = true) (2)
That's a PHP 7 related warning, which causes no harm. We're in the
process of fixing these type of warnings, but not yet done.

> [ERROR] [example-user] SendMail() Error happend in mail No base part set.
> blocking for 60 seconds for Instance=example.com, User=example-user,
> Device:sec193979742dbb7

That's the problem, we have no base/main part of the mail ...

Am 25.02.17 um 23:43 schrieb tarantir:
> One important detail this error occurs when forwarding email. Replying to the
> email, I was unable to forward, works as expected. Composing a new email
> works as expected.

Ok, that's probably the key.

What device are you using? They use different ways of forwarding mails.

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

tarantir tarantir

Re: eSync Send Errors

I am seeing the issue with Android devices only

SAMSUNG-SGH-I257/101.40402
Android-SAMSUNG-SM-G930A/101.700

No issues with IOS 10.x devices