Quantcast

egroupware-italian@lists.sourceforge.net THIS IS MY LIFE IN YOUR HANDS

MRS. MA KIM Woo-JUNG MRS. MA KIM Woo-JUNG

egroupware-italian@lists.sourceforge.net THIS IS MY LIFE IN YOUR HANDS

Greetings [hidden email],

Your urgent Partnership is required.

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business offer to you? Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation.I am Mrs. Ma Kim Jung, the wife of Mr. Choong founder of many Korean leading companies but having problems with the government and executives of their conglomerate on corrupt allegations leveled on my husband, which are basically untrue. However, I have a legitimate business offer for you regarding some secret funds deposited somewhere in Europe for a safe-keeping, totaling the sum of USD$150,000.000.00 (One Hundred and  Fifty Million United States Dollars Only). These funds can be released to you for any investment you wish to embark upon for a time period of ten (10) years before refunding it back to us.

Furthermore, I will be ready to negotiate terms with you, if I know your financial capability, experience and investment preposition, projections you wish to utilize this funds on, hence, I will direct you to the useful contact, where these process will be concluded within matter of days.

Finally, I will furnish you with more information when I receive a respond from you via([hidden email])

Yours truly
Mrs. Makim