egw 1.6 rc to be released

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

egw 1.6 rc to be released

Hi.

As the subject says, and according to Ralf's comments in the devel list,
an rc for 1.6 is to be released in about two days. It will include the
translations in trunk, so please hurry up those whose translation in
trunk is outdated. For better centralization, try to use my site (I'm
updating it right now) and in case of problems with it, let me know.

Regards.

| http://counter.li.org info: Linux user: 92390 - Linux machine: 39301 |
|        Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla - omgsATescomposlinux.org        |
|               GPG Key at http://pgp.escomposlinux.org                |

Flávio Henrique Flávio Henrique

Re: egw 1.6 rc to be released

Hi Oscar,
I can't view the details from my idiom in your site, to see which applications have unstranslated items (using the Website icone - https://yoursite/sitemgr/sitemgr-link.php)

can you check it, please?

Flávio Henrique

Flávio Henrique escribió:
> Hi Oscar,
> I can't view the details from my idiom in your site, to see which
> applications have unstranslated items (using the Website icone -
> https://yoursite/sitemgr/sitemgr-link.php)
>
> can you check it, please?

Hi, Flavio.

Sorry for not replying before. I took a look and, for some reason, it
looks like an issue in my installation, since in the official site the
feature works. Anyway, after the release, I'd like to commit all changes
and perform a clean checkout of trunk, so I hope that issue gets fixed.

Apart, as surely you all know because it's been announced in the devel
list, the 1.6 will be released this next Tuesday 25th, but the branching
will be tomorrow morning. So please everyone hurry up, because thought
I'll try to delay the commit as much as possible, something might not be
on time.

Regards.

> Flávio Henrique
>

> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 17:25, Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla
>
>     Hi.
>

>     As the subject says, and according to Ralf's comments in the devel list,
>     an rc for 1.6 is to be released in about two days. It will include the
>     translations in trunk, so please hurry up those whose translation in
>     trunk is outdated. For better centralization, try to use my site (I'm
>     updating it right now) and in case of problems with it, let me know.

- --

|                 GPG Key at http://keyserver.pgp.com                  |