egw Spelling Error to Fix

David C. Rankin David C. Rankin

egw Spelling Error to Fix

Ralf, just a spelling typo to fix I stumbled on following a recent thread:

http://www.rbpllc.com/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=preferences.uisettings.index&appname=preferences&account_id=25&type=forced

How would you like to select accounts
The selectbox shows all available users (can be very slow on big
installs with many users). The popup can search users by name or group.
The two last options limit the visibility of other users. There for they
                                                          ^^^^^^^^^
Spelling: "Therefore"

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC

Re: egw Spelling Error to Fix

Hi David,

thanks for the info, it's fixed now in svn for 1.4 and trunk.

I was always wondering why my spell checker dont like "therefor", so I
switched to "there for" which is ok for it, but of cause not the same
thing ;-)

Ralf

David C. Rankin schrieb:

> Ralf, just a spelling typo to fix I stumbled on following a recent thread:
>

> http://www.rbpllc.com/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=preferences.uisettings.index&appname=preferences&account_id=25&type=forced
>
> How would you like to select accounts
> The selectbox shows all available users (can be very slow on big
> installs with many users). The popup can search users by name or group.
> The two last options limit the visibility of other users. There for they
>                                                           ^^^^^^^^^
> Spelling: "Therefore"

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de
Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH [www.outdoor-training.de]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 (0)631 31657-0

Ralf Becker wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> thanks for the info, it's fixed now in svn for 1.4 and trunk.
>
> I was always wondering why my spell checker dont like "therefor", so I
> switched to "there for" which is ok for it, but of cause not the same
> thing ;-)
>
> Ralf
>
> David C. Rankin schrieb:
>> Ralf, just a spelling typo to fix I stumbled on following a recent thread:
>>

>> http://www.rbpllc.com/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=preferences.uisettings.index&appname=preferences&account_id=25&type=forced
>>
>> How would you like to select accounts
>> The selectbox shows all available users (can be very slow on big
>> installs with many users). The popup can search users by name or group.
>> The two last options limit the visibility of other users. There for they
>>                                                           ^^^^^^^^^
>> Spelling: "Therefore"

Ralf,

        I will keep an eye out for any more and send them along as I find them.
Thanks for the great work!

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC