inconsistency on HR database (extra fields)

Natasha Dias Natasha Dias

inconsistency on HR database (extra fields)

Hi, Nathan.
I created some extra fields on HR. When I saved the information, it stay registered until logoff. When I login again, the information in the extra fields disappears.
I went to DB and the information is there, but it's not shown for me on perp.
The fields were created as default text type on perp_staff_extra table.
Is important to report that I had this error only in some fields. There are other fields where this not happened.

Best regards,
Natasha Dias.
Regards,
Natasha Dias.
PCSLists PCSLists

Natasha Dias.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:22 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> Is there a limit for creation of extra fields? I found the same problem when
> I created many fields (more than 30).

I'm guessing your default number of records is set to 30.
Please try SVN rev 4078, it should fix this.

Nathan Gray

Natasha Dias Natasha Dias

Re: inconsistency on HR database (extra fields)

Thanks, Nathan.
The problem doesn't happened anymore.
But now, I've another problem on HR.

The "Start date" in staff doesn't maintains the set date. After logoff and login, the date is changed to the day of registration.
Another problem: when I leave blank "Start date" in skills, the field fills automatically with another crazy date.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Regards,
Natasha Dias.

Nathan Gray-7 wrote