instance/domain wide email settings

dino.edwards@mydirectmail.net dino.edwards@mydirectmail.net

instance/domain wide email settings

Hi is there a way to setup email settings domain wide for an instance instead of having to guide users on how to setup their email settings upon first logon? If so, how would I do that?
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: instance/domain wide email settings

Hi,

Am 05.03.17 um 14:09 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Hi is there a way to setup email settings domain wide for an instance instead
> of having to guide users on how to setup their email settings upon first
> logon?

Sure, we normally only setup a single mail account for an installation.

> If so, how would I do that?

You create an account valid for all users. Have a look at this turorial:

https://www.egroupware.org/de/egroupware-support/tutorials/e-mail-administration/

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

dino.edwards@mydirectmail.net dino.edwards@mydirectmail.net

RE: instance/domain wide email settings

I don't speak German. Anything in English?

Am 05.03.17 um 14:09 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Hi is there a way to setup email settings domain wide for an instance instead
> of having to guide users on how to setup their email settings upon first
> logon?

Sure, we normally only setup a single mail account for an installation.

> If so, how would I do that?

You create an account valid for all users. Have a look at this turorial:

https://www.egroupware.org/de/egroupware-support/tutorials/e-mail-administration/

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/instance-domain-wide-email-settings-tp4015213p4015215.html
To unsubscribe from instance/domain wide email settings, click here.
NAML
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: instance/domain wide email settings

Hi Dino,

Am 05.03.17 um 19:14 schrieb [hidden email]:
> I don't speak German. Anything in English?

Sure click on the British flag in the top navigation or use this link:

https://www.egroupware.org/en/egroupware-support/tutorials/e-mail-administration/

Ralf

Ahh okay. Thanks.